This course is designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers. One should have knowledge of Yoga Postures, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama
This course is also suitable for healthcare professionals, psychologists and people who work with pregnant women or support them.
Pre -Post Natal Yoga
● Non yoga teachers will not be recommended for this program.
You will, however, receive a certificate indicating that you have completed this training course.
● In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
● Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years.
● Pregnant women need a medical authorization to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English
● Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training
● Yoga Philosophy,
● Yoga Anatomy
● Yogic Psychology
● Basic Therapy techniques
● Yogic Nutrition
● Ayurveda for Pregnancy period
● Pranayama and Meditation
● Correct alignment of relevant Asanas for Prenatal and Postnatal
● For all three semesters
Cost and Schedule
100 STD Program
Regular program - Friday 22 January 2021 - 25 March 2021
Intensive Program - January 22, 2021-3 February -10 days
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and meals for students from other cities or international students
including breakfast buffet, vegetarian lunch, unlimited tea and water
CHF 95 per day
Adishiv Yoga Teacher Training Academy
WILSTRASSE 16,CH 8600 DÜBENDORF,SWITZERLAND.
Copyright © 2019 Panikkal Health and Wellness Services
Powered by Adishiva Yoga